League Start Date: Friday December 1
League Close Date: Thursday December 21
League End: Friday January 12
FINAL Tournament Date: To be determined by group
Entry Fee: $35.00
Join us for our Lost Caverns of Ixalan League whenever you or your other league mates have time. We will dedicate Monday and Friday evenings for you to meet up with other league players but, you are welcome to get a game in anytime.
The Magic League works as such:
1. Players open up one Lost Caverns of Ixalan prerelease kit and use those initial cards to build a 40 card deck.
* The players deck must adhere to the rules of the current standard format
* After three weeks into the league (December 22nd) a 60 card deck is required.
2. As you play more games you will add booster packs and rebuild your deck.
* You can buy 1 weekly pack for $3.00 in the event you have not gotten any games in.
* You can purchase a pack for $3.00 after three losses/wins, twice per week.
* The maximum packs that can be purchased in a week for $3.00 is three.
3. A match is a single game and can only be played with other League players.
*Each player gets one free mulligan at the start of the game.
4. We will hold your cards for the duration of the league, at the end you take everything home.
* When you sign up we will provide a tracking sheet along with a box to house your cards.
* The league lasts six consecutive weeks. From December 1st thru January 12th.
* Players can join the Magic League up until the League close date of December 21st.
*If you join the league after the first week you will still be able to buy your weekly pack for the week(s) missed.
FINAL Tournament Date = After 6 weeks of building your epic deck we will hold a FINAL tournament. The date this is held on will be agreed upon by the group so that everyone can attend.
All League participants will receive prize support just for playing in the league; however, the players that attend the FINAL tournament will end up with additional prize support for participating in the actual tournament. We will be awarding packs, promo packs, and collector packs. Pack payout will be determined on October 6th when we have a final count of the number of people in the league.
League Trading rules:
– Trades may only be done between active league players.
– Trades may only consist of cards that have been received during the league.
– Trades must be made of physical cards only and not promises of future consideration.